Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Complicated

Everyone should see this movie. It's hilarious. Meryl Streep was great--her face is so expressive and the nuances she uses are priceless.

I do have to say, however, that Steve Martin appears to have had some (very bad) work done on his eyes...it creeped me out for a long time during the movie. And that guy, Jim from the Office, is in the movie. He was so funny. Great comedic timing. Alec Baldwin plays the ex-husband to a T--he's so inappropriate at times I couldn't help but double over in laughter.

So, while everyone and their thousands of children are fighting to see Avatar or the Chipmunks or whatever's popular this holiday season, avoid the crazies and see this movie.

____________________

I'm trying to motivate myself to go to the gym. I cannot for the life of me find any ear buds and I meant to buy them and forgot. Working out in complete silence is more than a chore, it's torture. I think they have ear buds at the gym, though...I saw them there yesterday, all neatly hung on a little rack...I'm assuming there is some sort of disinfectant. Because otherwise...ew.

__________________

ETA: Well, no gym tonight. And no eating healthy...the dreaded family outing to Pepe's has arrived. At least it's only a once every 4-6 month event instead of nearly every week like it was back in college. One night, one meal and tomorrow after a visitor comes by in the morning, I will hit the gym. And make the lemon chicken and squash/zucchini that I had planned for tonight. Cest la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment