Thursday, July 21, 2011

PMS Monster strikes again

I ate Taco Bueno yesterday. BUENO. What was I thinking? I felt awful after...but it was soooooooo tasty at the time. Meh.

I did some HHA, until my toe started stinging from the pressure and the bandaid worked off. The bandaid is really just there to make sure I don't snag it on the bedsheets, or the carpet. I also had to stop mid-way through and fix the DVD. It was dusty and skipping! So, I got about 30 minutes in of at least something.

This morning, I slept a little late and skipped a class meeting (no teacher...totally voluntary) so I could lift weights this morning and get it out of the way. I did squats (normal and wide-stance for inner thigh) with weights, lunges with weights (only 2 sets each leg as it put pressure on my toenail on the step back), calf raises, deadlifts, chest presses, chest flys, overhead press, and twists with the medicine ball.

I am tired now! I know I need to eat breakfast but I'm just not hungry.

For the rest of the day, I have to go to the school and pick up some books that I need for my theory final and my conducting class next week. Then I need to work on the Beethoven analysis and my final. I hope to get most of those done in the next two days so I can convince H to take me to see HP7 and to dinner on Saturday!

I feel the need to celebrate every small victory this month. Nine hours of graduate credit in a month is nuts. I'm not alone, at least. There are others doing all the same classes as me, but I have the comprehensive stuff on top of it (paper's done at least, and was turned in last week) so it's been a little stressful. Almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment