Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday, July 12

Okay, here I am again, posting food!

I got a new lunchbox, a Bento 2.0 from the Laptop Lunches company. I also got a second set of inner containers so I didn't have to wash all the time. It's really cute. You should check out their website! It's easy to know if you have the right amount of fruit or veggies because it's all separated out for you.

B: Honey Bunches of Oats (vanilla) and 2% organic milk
S: 5 yogurt covered pretzels (yummy treat!)
L: Low-carb pizza wrap (small low-carb tortilla, 8 small turkey pepperonis, 1 slice provolone cheese all rolled up), about 1 tbsp marinara for dipping, spinach and tomato salad with red wine vinegar, about 1/2 cup grapes, 1oz dark chocolate.
S: Another pizza wrap (I was kind of hungry when I got home but I've been exhausted all day and feel like I'm fighting something).
D: Soy-honey marinated 5oz chicken breast, brown rice with scallions, sauteed green beans with soy sauce, 6 strawberries. A little iced tea (trying to cut out the caffeine...maybe that's why I feel so tired!)

Not a bad day. It's amazing how much food I fit in that little box! I had peanuts, too, but didn't eat them. I will tomorrow. I have about 4oz of chicken and 1/2 cup brown rice left from dinner and will pair that with veggies and a ranch dip and more strawberries and an ounce of dark chocolate.

I finally found jeans this weekend that fit, totally on a fluke. The dark wash pair are a bit tighter. Something about that ink. I swear I tried on the same pants before with my sister and they were too tight at this size but now I can wear them! And they are just Levi's, go figure.

Classes are going fine. I'm frantically trying to remember part-writing rules because although my assignment for teaching tomorrow was first inversion triads, the teacher seemed to think I should jump ahead about 12 chapters in the book and introduce that. I only have half an hour! I figure I'll give a very basic intro. I even found worksheets online that are legit so I don't have to spend a lot of time scrawling them out, thus torturing my "students." We'll see how it goes.

I should be getting the floor for the cat room delivered on Wednesday, and I am so excited to have everything back in order around here! It's about damn time. And it just keeps raining and raining. It's crazy!

So, there's the update for now. Just trying to get through it all until next Thursday so I can breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment