Thursday, January 13, 2011

Holy crap, it's Thursday!

So yeah....this week has been fast and slow at the same time! I have to be careful not to wish my life away, constantly wishing for Friday. There has been a lot of good Monday through Thursday, and I need to remember to enjoy that.

I signed up for my master's thesis project and got enrolled today. My band students are going to be guinea pigs, though they don't know it. Poor things. If things go the way I plan, however, my unwilling subjects will see and hear improvement in their playing. Hopefully lots of improvement. We have had lots of improvement before, but I plan to really buckle down.

No workouts this week, but eating has been okay. My hip is still bothering me quite a bit. I'm getting tired of it. Just when I think it's better, it gets worse again.

So, not much to report. I hope to have more soon, as I heal and can do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment