Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monday, May 16, 2011

B: Hard-boiled egg, piece of toast, Smart Balance spread, strawberries, water
S: Animal crackers
L: Half a Subway sandwich, a serving of chips, a 1"x1" square brownie, water
D: Crockpot roast (chuck roast, cream of mushroom soup, obviously very fancy), roasted fingerling potatoes, a mess of green beans, water
DS: Banana


Haven't felt well the past few days. I slept so much this weekend, but was dizzy, exhausted, irritable, and sometimes nauseous. At first, I thought I imbibed a little too much Friday night. But the feeling continued into Sunday, and I knew I didn't have so much on Friday as to make me feel ill for two days. Then I still felt like crap yesterday, and started to get a migraine. I mentioned this to a couple of teacher friends, and they said they had the same last week.

I felt much better about myself after that! I came home yesterday, took (yet another) nap, had dinner, and started to perk up a bit. I feel much better today. I refuse to go on vacation this weekend feeling sick!

In work news, my DonorsChoose.org project was fully funded Sunday afternoon. I'm so excited! My classroom will get reeds, mutes, slide/valve oil, earplugs (for the drumline, so important), and some really cool speakers for listening exercises. I can't wait! What a cool program.

My next project, as soon as I get it approved, will be to buy some textbooks for my beginning journalism class. I have one that is great, was released in 2007, and is a way better resource than what I currently have, which is basically nothing! I don't see why my principal won't be okay with this. The textbooks we had were from 1993. There aren't a lot of journalism textbooks out there that are worth anything.

Weigh-in tomorrow with WW (online). I can't help but weigh myself periodically throughout the week, and it's been all over the place. This morning it was solidly down another pound, so hopefully it will stay down for tomorrow.

Also, I might make my blog public again. I think the craziness from before has settled down.

No comments:

Post a Comment