Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

B: 2 small scrambled eggs (pullet eggs from the co-op), English muffin with a tiny bit of jam, OJ, B vitamin
L: LC Romano bowtie bacon thing, strawberries
S: 1 oz sharp cheddar cheese
S2: Chocolate chip cookie at faculty meeting (not worth it)
D: Asian marinated flank steak, brown rice, "asian" veggies (frozen)

Not very inspired today, though I am very much looking forward to my steak. Maybe my fatigue is iron related.

I took Callie on a long walk yesterday for some activity points and I have found that walking makes my hip sore, so I will take tonight off to rest it and hit the elliptical tomorrow, and some weights to help build strength. I guess it's the pounding the pavement that causes the soreness.

Today was my official weigh-in day (it asked me Monday what I wanted to do and I chose Wednesday because I'm least likely to be bad during the week!) and I lost just over 2 and a half pounds. I even allowed myself an adult beverage last night. My weight can fluctuate so much it's awful.

I get hooded Friday night, and I wish I could say I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to seeing my mom, sister, and sister's boyfriend and getting to go out to dinner more! At least I was able to choose a faculty member to hood me that I actually care about and who has actually been helpful to me after my undergrad, and during my career, which is nice because I haven't had much contact with any other of my former teachers!

I did find my old high school band director on Facebook this afternoon. I had no idea! I couldn't help but click the friend request button.

I wish I had some sort of insightful ending to this post, but I don't, as usual. I really can write, and I really do have thoughts in my head, but posting before I eat dinner is probably a bad idea as hunger is taking over my brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment