Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

B: Greek yogurt (from the co-op!), strawberries, a little bit of Grape Nuts, 8oz OJ (Surprisingly filling) B vitamin
S: Didn't need one!
L: Same as yesterday, except asparagus was the veggie of choice
S: 1 oz sharp cheddar cheese
S2: 2 small oatmeal cookies
D: Leftover chicken, a mess of green beans, some 90 second rice

Still over the daily allotment of points. Trying to get used to slightly less food. Yesterday I got a bit of a headache in the afternoon but I was just hungry all day for some reason! Today was better, though I feel like my eyes and mind are tired. I think I've had to spend too much time in front of the computer.

Going to go to the gym here in a little bit, probably, or take the dog for a long walk. It's a very nice evening, so maybe I'll do the latter and enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment