Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ice, Ice Baby

Dontcha just love Oklahoma? The friendly people, beautiful countryside, slow-paced lifestyle, the Thunder...the incredibly unpredictable weather...

So, I don't have work today or tomorrow. Neither does DH (courthouse canceled--woo hoo!). Yesterday I stocked up on liquor (so much for "drink less wine" haha) and tonight I have plans for Taco Night. It's not just dinner...it's an event.

I do hope to get some stuff done around here--laundry, hanging stuff on my office walls, maybe get some more baseboards painted in the bedroom.

We're going to venture out to the nearby grocery to get a few food supplies (mainly sandwich stuff and canned soups), including avocados for guacamole!

I think all rules should be suspended until the ice storm is over. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. WIsh I could come over for taco night! Have fun and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete