Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity-jig

FINALLY, I'm back on my own computer! This means I might actually post some pictures to this blog! Not that I'm all awesome with the photography (though I am learning a lot these days) but still, some visuals would certainly help :P

I can also sync my iPhone for the first time in forever. I still haven't been able to do the update where I can receive picture texts. I mean, my God. I just started texting a year ago, anyway, I should at least be able to do everything!

And typing on my own keyboard is so awesome. I missed the feel of it, I really did.

This week's veggie is brussels sprouts, in case I didn't mention it already. I'm just going to get a bird's eye steamers bag or something. I don't really feel like making a big deal of it. Everything's been so blah with this vegetable/fruit adventure. At least, tangelos, my most favorite citrus fruit ever, are back at the grocery! Woo hoo!!!!

Hang in there, Oklahoma. It'll be spring soon enough, and we'll be dodging tornadoes instead of ice. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment