Wednesday, February 3, 2010

10 in 10

The girls on my local Nest board posed a challenge of 10 pounds in 10 weeks. Instead of trying to look at the entire amount of weight I need to lose, 10 pounds at a time is MUCH more manageable. So, I joined them in their quest.

I get kind of oddly competitive about things, and sometimes need that competition as motivation, otherwise I won't do anything. I think it's safe to say that I'm being a lemming here, but in the end I'll be a healthier lemming!

I need to come up with some sort of treat for when I lose those 10 pounds. 10 weeks away is too far to get a massage...I desperately need one now! I don't want to buy clothes, as I would hope that my own would start fitting better. Ah, perhaps new gym shoes. There's something I really need.

10 pounds in 10 weeks for new gym shoes. Watch out, folks, it just. Got. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment