Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 3, doing all right

B: 1/2 cup plain yogurt, about a tsp or a little more of sugar (the honey didn't really blend well before) and about 1/2 cup or so of berries.
S: Few carrots w/hummus
L: Leftover chili, water
S: 2 rf colby jack cheesesticks (these are tasty!)
D: Salisbury steak (hamburger patties w/homemade mushroom sauce), french style geen beans (I had two portions of this but I guess I was hungrier than I thought and it was really good!)

Took the dog to the park again. She eventually warmed up and made some friends. It takes forever, though.

My husband was frustrating me, because he started going the wrong way, twice, to the dog park. I told him how to get there and he wouldn't believe me, even though I was there just the day before. And I got chastised for raising my voice? Why don't you just try listening to me, Mr. "I'm always right even when I'm wrong." Grr. Arg. Frustration. Anger. Why are men like that? Why do I have to get chastised when HE was the one who wouldn't listen?

I'm about to go on a cleaning strike around here. I'm the only one doing anything. I won't be here for the next FOUR Saturdays because of band-related activities. Someone else better start picking up some slack!

Okay, I'm obviously in a grumpy mood, but I hate feeling this way. And I know I can't ever really go on a cleaning strike because I won't be able to cook dinner! I should stop venting now. It doesn't really help anything. It's not making me feel better. I should just get ready for what is going to be a long day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment