Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tuesday, March 9

B: Cinnamon Life, 1% organic milk
S: Cheese stick
L: Lean Cuisine rigatoni w/5 cheeses (one of the best ones I've found)
S: Bowl of cocoa krispies (leftovers from making rice krispie treats for students)
D: Salsa beef tacos (leftover roast beef chopped and heated with salsa), with low fat sour cream, cheese, avocado in corn tortillas, and black beans. Water.
DS: Piece of cake

Spent about an hour outside taking pictures of random sports teams' practices, then spent another hour at the dog park with Callie. It felt so good to be outside, even though it was insanely windy at the dog park (and loud! it's right by the highway and it was 5pm).

I know there aren't enough vegetables in yesterday's choices. I'm working on it. I need to remember to thaw some things before I leave today!

No comments:

Post a Comment