Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tuesday, March 30

Productive day again. There's just so much to do at work with a journalism event, school-wide philanthropy event, spaghetti supper, and two band contests coming up. Blah.

Food:
B: Yogurt, berries, ran out of time and didn't get to finish
S: Didn't have one...time went by...oh, wait, I had some Reese's Pieces. About a palmful then I passed the bag onto a student. They were almost too sweet but they are my favorite candy, and I don't really like candy.
L: Leftover taco salad, cheese stick
S: Peanuts
D: BBQ crock pot roast beef, twice baked potato (splurge) broccoli with butter
DS: Grapes...shouldn't have had them, made me too full

I also nibbled on the bbq until husband got home at like, 7:15. I got calls saying late, not coming, oh wait, I'm coming home now. I hate those nights.

Then, last night, he decided to snore after coming to bed and talking to me at friggin' 1:30am. I hate those nights. I booted him to the couch. He was all pissy about it, too. I can't help it that I can't sleep when you're sawing logs. Don't have a drink before bed. He doesn't snore if he doesn't drink.

Blah, again. I have a massage and a girl's night on Friday so I'm looking forward to the day off. I know we just got off spring break, but there is just SO much going on. I'm also losing Saturday to another carhop fundraiser, so I need the day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment