Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It was a good day yesterday

I got a lot done at work--the day, for the most part, flew by. I even found boxes (thanks to a relative) large enough to ship off old timpani. It's not easy finding that!

You know what else isn't easy to find, at least at my grocery store? Plain, unsweetened yogurt. I thought that's what I bought last week, but it was plain sweetened. No wonder the dog was giving me funny faces last week. No wonder my breakfast yogurt and berries was so sweet...I was adding a little sugar to the berries to take the "twang" off the yogurt and the tang off the berries...I kept thinking that I had already become averse to sugar. Should have known better ;) I bought more this week, but got the right kind. I blame the husband for rushing me through the store!

Yesterday there was a typo in my post--it's 5.2 pounds, not 7.2. I wish it was 7.2! But, I'll get there. I'm keeping track of waist and hip measurements, too. I should be more careful before posting in the morning...except, here I am, doing it again.

Food yesterday:
B: Yogurt, peaches, blueberries
S: Cheese stick
L: Leftover pork kabob
S: Peanuts (totally forgot about my tangelo)
S: Grapes
D: Taco salad (taco meat, spinach, red cabbage, black beans, tomatoes, green onions, avocado, a little cheese, sour cream, and salsa. Good stuff.

Water all day.

Gotta go get ready for another productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment