Saturday, October 23, 2010

C25K Day 3

Finished my 3rd day! I was faster all around, was able to open up more with my running, and beat the app home by a minute and a half!

I even had to stop twice to work out a cramp in my right calf muscle. I learned that hydration is very important. I also know now why football players writhe around in so much pain from muscle cramps. I will make sure to not run after being dehydrated again. It made it a lot harder.

I came in and had to put a heating pad on that calf and my left shoulder, which is still nagging me a bit. I never got a chance to go in for a massage. My sister did a great job last week. I should just put her up here in my house so I can bug her whenever I want. Ah, that would be the life.

Nothing on the docket today. The workout was my main thing. I might convince H to go to a movie later. OU game tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment