Saturday, October 30, 2010

C25K Week 2, Day 3

Well, somehow I got through that! It's pretty dang warm outside, considering how late in the year it is. I guess I'm also used to running in the morning. I am going to have to get used to running in the cold; highs this coming week are going to be in the 60s and lows in the upper 30s or so (hallelujah!) so I might get to enjoy my new tops. I don't have much in the way of warm bottoms, though, but I think keeping the core warm is more important. Organs and all.

I realized after the first run segment that I most definitely chose poorly when it came to my sports bra today. The girls weren't too happy with me.

I just realized I forgot to stretch! I should go do that. I'm still waiting to find out if I have a ticket to the OU game or not. If not, I have candy hand-outs to do and a Halloween party to go to. I'm in high demand ;)

Off to stretch/ice!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say great job! You won't feel like a rockstar after every run, but it's worth it! It's amazing how quickly you go from 'why would anyone want to do this for FUN' to 'I get antsy and NEED to go run if it's been a day or two'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wendy! Just knowing that someone's reading this thing (besides my lovely sister) helps.

    ReplyDelete