Wednesday, October 27, 2010

C25K Week 2, Day 2

I have got to make a deal with myself that I won't do anything lower-body focused on days before I run.

This morning was a glorified power walk. I just felt frustrated because I couldn't get my feet to pick up! I am noticing a difference in sleep habits. When I'm doing a good job working out, I don't have to go to bed quite so early, even if I'm getting up at 5:10. I was easily falling asleep around 9:15 or 9:30, within minutes of me turning off the tv or my head hitting the pillow. Now I wait. And wait...and wait to fall asleep. But I'm only getting about 7 hours a night. I don't feel overly tired, though I'm sure right now I could go back to sleep.

So yeah, I finished it. I'm not happy with myself or how I ran but I got through it. That's the important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment