Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sweet, I actually got up and did it

I tried not to push too hard, since I still have the nagging pull in my back, and HHA really uses your back muscles to work the core, but I got through it! I wore my heavy-duty sneakers to work yesterday so my foot isn't bothering me too much this morning.

Not really much else to say. Yesterday wasn't the best of my work days; band was a little discouraging. It's strange to see friends just let each other drown in their music without helping. A percussionist is having a hard time catching up after leaving the program for a year (he was never really taught to read...oy) and one friend did jump up, but he couldn't figure it out, either. And it's simple "boom-chick" march kind of stuff. I'm going to have to figure out some way to help him because he's drowning and we have a concert in less than a month!

All right, I've got to keep this short--workouts always eat up my morning time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment