Friday, October 22, 2010

Contingency plans

Well, this morning I thought I was going to be able to go out and run...and then I checked the radar! That didn't happen.

I did get a lot of things cleaned around here, and I had lunch with H and his friend J at Iguana. So tasty. We had some good laughs. I stopped by Target on my way home and found some great cold-weather clothes, and a couple of Duo-Dry $6 t-shirts for running. Score!

Unfortunately, I've been feeling kind of pukey this afternoon, inexplicably, so I lifted but anything on the floor (chest presses, for example) left me feeling like I was going to barf. Perhaps I ate too much at lunch.

I pushed my C25K to tomorrow; sunny and pleasant, according to the forecast. It's already starting to clear. We needed the rain, though. Yesterday, the dirt kind of "poofed" around me when I watered my new pansies. I scratched my forehead and there was dirt under my nails. Ew. I figure H and I will get in the backyard and do some work, since it's a total disaster right now.

So, that's the update. I really like my clothes. But, I'm resting up for my run tomorrow (as if it's really hard or something ha) and hopefully a beat-down of Mizzou in the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment