Monday, November 22, 2010

C25K Week 5, Day 1

Well, that went better than expected! I'm both nervous and excited for the Turkey Trot on Thursday. I just now found the stuff for the one in OKC, so I'm having a hard time deciding if I should do the one in downtown OKC or the one in Edmond. Both are fairly flat, but one runs more north and I know it's going to be cold! I'm just not sure what to do, but I have to make a decision soon! I keep thinking, I can do this, I can do this. And then I think, what the eff is wrong with me? I just started! But I felt like I could run longer this morning than I had to. The 5 minute intervals don't seem that long anymore.

This morning was kind of spooky. The wind was blowing hard and there were low clouds zooming across the sky over the full moon. The wind kept rustling things, making me think there was something around me and the moon made everything all glowy. I didn't like it at all!

I don't really have much else to put in here today. Keep an eye out for my "31 for 31" post as I am working on 31 goals. I could certainly use some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment