Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More on Day 1

Man, I am feeling it today! I have to put my hand on the counter to steady myself as I lower myself to the toilet to pee. Hahahahahaha. I haven't had to do that in a long time. Still fairly mobile, though.

Yesterday's food:
1/2 serving oatmeal
1 TBS peanut butter, 1 banana
Leftover Salisbury steak, cottage cheese, bell pepper strips
12 small shrimp and homemade cocktail sauce
Salmon croquettes (3) and 2 servings of steamed green beans, seasoned and swished around in a small amount of butter
A small handful of peanuts and grapes

I don't know if that's enough or not. I took a 2 hour nap yesterday (I wasn't asleep that whole time but for a fair amount of it) so it was hard to sleep last night. If I get tired or bored this afternoon I'm just going to have to find something to do. Maybe I'll play Sims 3.

H just came in complaining that he needs to gain weight because all of his clothes are too big. He's going to have to buy a smaller belt or something. He said he put on his suit pants without unbuttoning them. Hahahaha. Those evening bike rides are starting to pay off.

Don't you hate how men can lose weight just by riding their bike a little bit, or cutting out soda, or something simple, while women like me have to work their asses off, literally, to see any results? Sheesh.

Okay, so today is Cardio Power and Resistance. I'm scrrrrrrd. I'm not hungry yet, so I'll probably just work out on an empty stomach and make breakfast later.

ETA: I'm never not eating breakfast before a workout, ever again. That was torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment