Saturday, June 12, 2010

Oh god...why???

Why did I drink that much wine last night? How in the hell am I supposed to work out? Especially to Pure Cardio AND Cardio Abs?

Eff.

I made a smoothie to get some much-needed nutrients in my body, and even ground up a B vitamin and some zinc in there, for good measure. I hate taking B vitamins...they leave a smell on your hands and in your mouth forever.

Maybe I'll just have to work out this afternoon.

My collarbone is becoming more and more prominent. I sit around touching my collarbone because it's so cool to have it again!

Food from yesterday:
B: Chocolate oatmeal
B2: Smoothie
L: Broccoli beef, a few shrimp, and some fried rice and unsweet iced tea (it was peach! H finally figured it out for me)
D: Stuffed pepper (ground beef, brown rice, onion, tomato paste, topped with cheese and tomatoes)

No where near as good as mom's. It needed something. I still can't figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing as you--sit around touching my collarbone! Sometimes I look at it in the mirror like "yeah, it's really there becoming easier to see..". Definitely cool :)

    ReplyDelete