Monday, June 14, 2010

What a mess.

Have you seen the flooding? Holy crap! According to the NWS, this was a 1-in-500 year event. 10 inches in around 5 hours. That's absolutely insane.

I have not done my fit test as scheduled today, as yesterday I managed to get a charley horse in my foot. Yes. My foot. I was stretching and the next thing I know I was in excruciating pain and it's still sore. So, I will pick up tomorrow. My body should be pretty happy to get a three-day break.

I had the most awful nightmares last night, and I can't even remember them. H was being a pest when he came to bed, so I eventually left and slept on the couch. I was quite cozy, it wasn't a big deal...but then these dreams. There was something about zombies (again with the zombies...I don't know if that's what it actually was or if that's just what my mind called it) and I was trapped and scared shitless. I woke up, panicking. I calmed down and went back to sleep, and fell straight back into that dream. I literally made myself wake up...and then I did it again. I finally gave up and went back to the bed with H like some scared little girl. Then I had some other nightmare. I don't know what the deal was.

I blame the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment