Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Disappointing myself

I can't seem to drag my ass out of bed! I know I shouldn't be too disappointed in myself, but I can't help it. I was doing so well! It got cold so, so fast. It seems like there's no gradual change into seasons anymore. It's as if someone flips a switch and we're in winter. Right now the weather says 19 on Saturday morning with a high of 55. While I have a hard time believing it's going to be a nearly 40 degree difference from morning to daytime high, it's still going to be cold. I need more long-sleeved wicking shirts. I just have one.

My shoulder is slowly getting better. Someday I'll have the opportunity to go to the bank and cash out my birthday gift money from my MIL and GMIL and can use that to go get my much-needed massage. I think after concert would be great.

Yesterday was not the best of days for me. I had to put up with some silly requests from a director borrowing our auditorium for a concert. They wanted to piano dusted. I don't know what that was about. I had a dentist appointment that didn't go so great. My student's bass clarinet might be irreparable and I don't even know anyone that I can call for a loaner. I can't finish my promotional video because the last kid I have to shoot has laryngitis. I had all kinds of technical computer problems yesterday at the end of the day. Yearbook spreads aren't coming together fast enough. We have no money to print a newspaper. I have a band student that acts like being in rehearsal is literally killing them. And I'm PMSing, hard-core. Which also makes me not want to run.

So, at this point, I'm just trying to hold my head up high and get through this. Things always have a way of working out, it seems. I just hope that it continues working out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment