Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm not dead, I promise

My time the past few days has been spent alternating between scraping wallpaper and cursing the previous owner who put it there in the first place. I have managed to find someone who knows what they are doing with wallpaper stripping, drywall repair, texturing and painting, to help me with this project and to get it over with.

I have managed to complete other smaller projects, like defragmenting my hard drive and getting rid of programs and games I don't use. I managed to burn dinner (it was probably going to be good, too) and I did some score study, which was nice. I do love the pieces the band will be working on for contest.

In fact, here's a link so you can hear one of them, because it's so pretty! Ammerland

Today I plan to go running at the lake with an old college friend. I haven't had a running buddy before so it could be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment