Saturday, December 11, 2010

Is it break yet?

Only two more class days, and 3 half days of finals. I'm excited for break! I have got to start Christmas shopping, though. I only have three presents and basically no wrapping paper or bags. Sheesh. I love Christmas but I kind of suck at the whole planning thing.

Concert was a success. We were able to get a bass clarinet to borrow and the injured one is fixed, amazingly. There were some things about the concert that seriously pissed me off, but I've hashed that out so many times already that I think I can move on! Suffice it to say that my band parents are AWESOME and I'm glad I have them and not the parents from certain other groups.

I haven't been running yet. My left knee has been giving me trouble, especially on stairs. I tweaked it Wednesday somehow but I have no clue what I did. I'm still having shoulder/back problems and still need to get a massage! School has just kept me so busy. It looks like this coming week will be warmer, and with the stress of everything gone (except Monday's yearbook deadline which we are NOT prepared for), I think I'll be all right.

I am so looking forward to break. I have to take care of a couple of different family members who are having surgery for different things, but other than that I'm free!!!!! Time to get my office back in order. Time to deep clean my bathroom. Time to try some of those time-consuming recipes I've been wanting to try forever. Time to get a haircut. Time time time. I love it.

Today, we have got to get some Christmas shopping done. I think I'll take H out to lunch as an incentive! He took me out to a favorite place of mine after the concert Thursday night (just a totally spontaneous thing, very sweet) so I thought I could return the favor. Other than that, I have nothing planned today, either. I'm starving right now, though, so I think it's time for some breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment