Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I love Vacation

Yesterday, I took advantage of the warm day and took Callie to the lake and Petsmart, bought stocking stuffers for all the pets, cleared out clothes for donation and cleaned up the bedroom. I also took some valuable time to watch more episodes of Dead Like Me and to play a little Fable III.

I caught myself in the mirror yesterday and realized I looked rested. What a difference a couple nights of good sleep will make.

My body is SORE today, though. Wooooo. I think I stretched this morning and realized the upper body soreness, and I brought my leg up under me on the couch and felt my quad streeeeettttccchhhh. Ouchies.

Today's plan is to put up all the laundry (since H seems hell-bent on not putting his up!), go through his part of the closet and put a bunch of stuff on the bed for him to sort through for donation (again, hell-bent on not doing it), deep-clean my bathroom, clean the cat room, go to Target for a few things, and that should be it. I'm sure there will be plenty of breaks in there, as well, for tv and video games and reading.

So, for now, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment