Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm alive, I swear!

Yeah, it's been a long week. Yesterday was crazy-busy, too. I'm still getting over the dizzies, and until I feel confident enough, I'm not running.

Yesterday, after going to judge All-State prelims (so organized, so fast!) I went to see HP7 part 1 with H and my sister. SO GOOD. I was holding back tears at the end. And at the beginning. I forget how Rowling just kind of offed her characters without a lot of fanfare in that last book. I'll have to re-read it, I guess. Anyway, when the movie was over, and we stood up to leave, I was standing just fine. Totally still. Next thing I know, I'm falling over left and H caught me. I have no idea what happened! Pretty funny, though. Not nearly as embarrassing as the time I fell up the stairs behind my sister while going to our seats. She didn't even stop. Which is better because when you draw attention to it, it's just worse. She just kind of yelled over her shoulder, "You all right?" and kept moving. Hahahahaha. I saw some teenager do that a couple months ago so I can at least say I'm not the only one!

Food this week has been TERRIBLE. I didn't even cook dinner until Thursday night. I didn't have anything for lunch and everything tasted "off" from my meds so I kept getting stuff out in an effort to get something I could taste! So, I felt pretty gross. And medicated. And not up for much.

I did, however, win a ticket to the Thunder game tonight. I will be going with some students, the counselors, and a couple of administrators. It's going to be so much fun! The kids get to meet a player, they get shirts, all this cool stuff. I'm going to be there to take pictures, as well. I feel the need to legitimatize my being there. Silly me.

So, this week I am going to make more dinners, except Thursday night, which is our concert. I hope that all goes well. It's always so crazy! Here's my meals for the week:

Chicken sandwiches on whole wheat buns w/homemade honey mustard, sweet potato fries
Pork chops, long grain and wild rice, green beans
Salsa chicken on low-carb tortillas, spicy pinto beans
Beef stew and crescent rolls
Grilled chicken w/pan sauce, mashed potatoes and brussels sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment