Monday, May 3, 2010

It's a new dawm, it's a new day, it's a new life...and I'm feeling...stuffy.

Oh, how I had hoped for a restful night. Alas, I did not get it. Oh well.

So, I have some work to do to correct a weekend of badness. My sister has inspired me to work out, seeing as she's getting great results eating a similar way to me and working out. But first, I need to be able to breathe!

Last night I planted some flowers in the yard. My mother in law dug up a bunch of stuff for me. I'm hoping some of it makes it. I would love to have some gladiolas, even though I can't really recall exactly what they look like. Hopefully they won't look like the dead dianthus all over my yard that the dog decided to dig up.

When she's in trouble with me, she gets called "the dog" and not her name. I don't claim her when she digs up stuff I spent good money on.

But, anyway, here's to a new week. You can always start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment