Monday, May 10, 2010

Um, yeah...

So, you all haven't seen me for a few days. It's been a busy weekend of debauchery and drinking.

Thank goodness that has come to an end.

I had lost 10 pounds, weight's back up this morning by over 2 after all the awful eating and drinking I did this weekend, but I expect it to drop again after a few days of better choices.

This week I am going to try beets. Yup. Beets. The reddish-pink things my dad used to pull out of a jar that my sister and I both turned our noses up to. I think I am going to roast them...they are supposed to be good that way...? I'll have to hop on over to the food network site and find some way to prepare them.

This week is concert week for me. Yay! That means the year is inching ever closer to being over. Friday is Field Day, which means I don't have to teach--I just have to chase kids around with sunblock all day and watch them play. I can do that!

Well, I'm off to get ready for work. I don't really have much to say except that I'm ready to get back on track...this weekend was just awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment