Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monday, Monday

Monday was fine. Nothing spectacular or awful.

B: Usual
L: Chili, cheesestick
S: Peanuts
S2: Had a mini muffin right before teaching a piano lesson, the mom does a dinner service out of her house and they were a new flavor. Plus, it was mini! Peach flavored. We decided it needed cinnamon.
D: Meatloaf, roasted zucchini, sliced tomatoes

Water all around.

I'm getting kind of excited for the Six Flags trip my band is taking...it's pretty much the only vacation I'm going to get this year, so I guess I'd better have a good time! I love Medieval Times and always loved Six Flags when I was younger, so I guess I can revert to an easier time in my life :P

Noticing several pairs of pants are fitting looser. Put on a pair of khakis I haven't worn since the fall (mostly because I don't like khakis) and they fit quite a bit looser. I probably could have pulled them off without unbuttoning them. There was definitely room to spare. The scale isn't moving as fast as I had expected while following this way of eating; however, I am allowing carbs and there have been more "fun meals" than originally planned, and I'm sure that's what's up. So, I'm going to eat as clean as I can through Thursday and make good breakfast choices while on our trip. I'll be at the mercy of Medieval Times and Six Flags after that!

Have a good 'un.

No comments:

Post a Comment