Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wednesday, April 28

So, I had ice cream again last night. And it was SO worth it. After having to take a heavy dose of allergy meds, something sweet was about the only thing I could think about! I did manage to lose all the weight I put back on plus some, so I'm now down 8.2 pounds :)

Yesterday was fairly uneventful.

Food:
B: Usual
S: Cheesestick
L: Leftover carne asada, beans, and zucchini and squash
D: Salmon croquettes, zucchini and squash, ketchup
DS: Ice cream

Everyone seemed jealous of my lunch yesterday!

So, Saturday I have agreed to do an "Insanity" workout with my sister. She's been doing it for a few weeks now and is already seeing results. I think I've got my eating under control for now, so it's probably time for me to add some physical activity into the mix. I know how to work out properly, just as I know how to eat properly...I have simply chosen not to for awhile!

A few years ago, I went through three months of personal training. It was grueling, but helpful. I didn't lose a lot of weight--only 5lbs or so, but I lost a little over 3% body fat in that time. I was about 30ish pounds less then, and I think my body was happy at that weight. It was hard to get that number lower. However, if I could afford something like that again I would probably do it. But, alas, money is tight so I might just have to do with my gym membership that I'm hardly using. Guess I should start using that, huh?

Back to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment