Friday, April 23, 2010

Thursday, April 22

Wow, Friday came fast this week! Fine by me :) Except that Tri-State looms next Friday and I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to get the kids there. But, things always end up working out. We'll see what happens.

Yesterday's food:
B: Usual
S: Cheese stick
L: Leftovers from the night before
S: Small (very small) piece of chocolate cake (stress eating...was upset to find out that a student from the other school in our building was the victim of an attempted abduction yesterday morning...too close to home)
D: Chipotle-tomato chicken, black bean/avocado/tomato salad, iced tea
DS: Grapes

Yeah, I have to stop "allowing" these "little treats" now and then. My weight is not moving this week at all! I have lost some inches but it's stalled. Plus this upcoming week is PMS week and if I allow it once, it'll just snowball.

On the upside: Lots of fun activities coming up on the weekends! This weekend, prom and after prom. Next weekend, a bachelorette party. The following weekend, a co-worker's birthday party (she's becoming a friend, it's nice, and H even likes her and her husband which is RARE).

So, that's the update for now. Gotta keep all of my "fun" stuff to the weekends so I need to avoid all the cake and goodies at work. I think I can do that just fine :) I just have to stay out of the office!

And a gratuitous picture for you:


That's Callie--carpet pee-er extraordinaire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment