Friday, April 16, 2010

Unmotivated Wednesday

After a long day at work (there was a special event going on all day) I decided to have some fun food for dinner. H and I have a love of Freddy's Frozen Custard (for me, it's especially about the highly seasoned fries) and there's one pretty close, so I got us that.

It was tasty. I won't lie. But damn if I didn't feel so damn full all evening!

Food for yesterday (note the distinct lack of vegetation)
B: Usual
L: Chili, cheesestick
S: Split a bag of Reese's Pieces with two students (they were kind enough to do that, I know it was SO HARD for them. This is about the only candy I like)
D: Freddy's--#1 combo with a Coke.

Today I embark on a journey to Dallas for a band trip. My first-ever overnight (2 nights, even) with a group that I am the director for. This should be interesting. At least I have really good kids and they know if they screw it up this time, none of them will go on a trip ever again. They believe me when I say things like that. It's so cute.

I am looking forward to this trip for several reasons. A. I loved Six Flags as a kid. B. I haven't been to Six Flags since I was a teenager. C. We are going to Medieval Times and I haven't been since I was a teenager. D. This is probably the only vacation I am going to get this year.

So, I think I will have funnel cake. Maybe. It's been years so I don't even know if I like it that much anymore. Maybe I'll just nibble off a kid's plate. While they aren't looking. And then take it and run away.

So, I'm off of here until Sunday. Don't be surprised if I don't put the food I eat up here...either I won't remember it all or I'll be too embarrassed to share ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment