Wednesday, April 7, 2010

w00t

Today I am wearing a pair of jeans that have been uncomfortably tight for awhile. w00t to me.

Yesterday started out great (leftovers from Monday) and went sharply downhill after I was unable after THREE calls to speak with the proper person at Sam's about the donations for my impending Spaghetti Supper AND after I realized that one of my yearbook editors has slacked off and her pages alone are threatening to push our ship date back a week, putting us very close to the end of school.

Sheesh. I also realized I hadn't updated the index. That would have been a disaster of epic proportions. I hate indexing so much.

Anyway, because of all this undue stress, I needed carbs and work in the yard to suppress it, and so, I allowed myself my free meal of Jambalaya! Yum. I <3 Zatarain's.

Food for yesterday:
B: The usual suspect
No snack
L: Microwaveable single-serve hormel chili with beans, cheese stick
S: Peanuts
D: Jambalaya w/shrimp and smoked sausage

I then went outside and worked in my little garden and planted lettuce, in an effort to feel like I at least touched a vegetable yesterday! Then, as I was drifting off to sleep, some storms rolled through. Yay.

So, hopefully today will be better. We have to get the yearbook pages in by 4pm to make our dead-last deadline. I'm getting emails from the company asking where the hell they are. Hopefully I will get ahold of the lady at Sam's. Otherwise, I'm going to be hitting up some work friends' pantries!

So, I'm off. In my smaller jeans. Maybe the stress is good for me hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment