Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ouch

I wore sunscreen yesterday! I guess I just didn't reapply as much as I needed to. But, the car wash was a success!

Yesterday's food (mind you, I was washing cars from 10 until 4, in the sun, and had few choices for food!)

B: Usual
S: Tiny bag of cheetos (parent brought snacks for the kids)
L: Arby's roast beef sandwich, some Coke
D: Schlotzkey's bbq chicken pizza...god, I had forgotten how good those are...some more Coke, and then I had wine. Lots of wine. I won't be doing that anymore.

I decided to let myself have the wine because as of yesterday, I had completed, successfully, three fundraisers for two of my groups, my newspaper kids placed at contest and our paper got the highest rating it can get, my job was renewed by the administration for next year, and yeah...I think that was all the good stuff. It was a busy, busy, busy week. And I felt like I deserved a treat.

I will be making muffins today for my students as a celebration for their financial success. There were so many kids there yesterday and they were so good! I posted their total on their facebook fan page and someone said "celebratory donuts?" and I said "Celebratory muffins?" And another student reminded me that I brought them muffins once last year and they loved it, though I don't recall having done that last year. But, it's a nice gesture and easy enough.

Today, lots of lounging. My mom might come and meet the new dog, since she's up visiting my sister. That would be cool. I can show her my lilac bush in the backyard. She loves lilacs as much as I do.

Hmm...I have got to get some food in my stomach. Have a lovely one.

No comments:

Post a Comment