Friday, April 2, 2010

Thunder makes me happy

I awoke this morning to flashes of lighting and deep, rumbling thunder. Oh, and the wind. The crazy, thought my roof was going to get sucked off wind. Ah, Spring. I love you.

Last night, I had to seriously fight the urge to go get ice cream. Damn PMS. I found other ways to stave off the need for that creamy sweet deliciousness. One of them was peanuts mixed with just a sprinkle of Heath bar bits (find them in the baking section of your local grocery! They make great cookies!). The other was less G-rated. Ha.

Yesterday's food:
B: Same as the day before
S: Cheese stick
L: Leftover bbq roast, green beans
S: Did I eat a snack? I can't remember...oh, wait, it was grapes
D: Steak w/horseradish sauce (milk, butter, horseradish and just a little bit of flour to thicken), roasted asparagus (oops, undercooked it)
DS: Peanuts w/a sprinkle of Heath bar bits

So, I'm doing decent at getting in fruits and veggies. Tonight I have a get together at a place here in the city. Mexican food is my downfall, but I will do my best to either avoid the chips or limit them. No alcohol, the psoriasis isn't itching nearly as much since I gave it up! I also got a scrip for that, so that helps.

Today, I don't have to work--yay, Good Friday! My school didn't take off as many days as all the others around here, so we were able to retain a day off between Spring Break and the end of the school year. Tomorrow I carhop so I'm glad to have today to get some things done. Massage, oil change, maybe some cheap old navy or ross shopping, a little cleaning around the house. Get together tonight. It's a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment